► BlacktipH Products:
► NOAA Sawfish Handling and Release Guidelines: http://bit.ly/sawfish-handling-guidelines
► WHAT TO DO IF YOU HOOK A SAWFISH
1. The safety of the angler comes first
2. Keep the sawfish in the water at all times.
3. Document an estimated length of the fish.
4. Look for any tags or scars that may be on the fish.
5. Get the GPS coordinates of the location where you hooked the fish.
6. Always try to remove the hook, but if you are concerned about your safety, you should cut the line as close to the hook as possible
7. Anglers are permitted to take a photo of the sawfish, but it must remain in the water at all times.
8. The top of the sawfish head must remain in the water at all times. Sawfish take in water through their spiracles which are located on the top of the head.
9. Call the sawfish hotline after you released the fish.
10. Email all data to Sawfish@MyFWC.com and include the following:
Name, Date of encounter and Email address
11. You are permitted to post a sawfish photo online, but it must meet the sawfish handling requirements.
► Subscribe to Chew On This → http://bit.ly/chewonthis-subscribe
► Subscribe to Jon B → http://bit.ly/jonb-subscribe
► Subscribe to LunkersTV → http://bit.ly/lunkerstv-subscribe
► Subscribe to APBASSING → http://bit.ly/apbassing-subscribe
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ABOUT BLACKTIPH ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlacktipH Fishing brings you some of the most exciting fishing videos on the web. Our host, Josh Jorgensen, is an extreme angler who has an adrenaline seeking appetite for monster fish! Whether it’s catching monster fish from the beach, from a kayak or from a boat, Josh pushes the limits of big game fishing. Our content has been featured on Discovery, National Geographic, Today Show and many more!
► NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY!!
► Click Here to Subscribe → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-subscribe
► Website → http://blacktiph.com
• Instagram → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-instagram
• Twitter → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-twitter
• Facebook → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-fb
• Snapchat → @BlacktipH
• Tag us on social media: #blacktiph
► Business Inquiries | Media | Private Fishing Trips:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLACKTIPH PRODUCTS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
○ Hats → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-hats
○ Face Shields / Neck Scarves → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-neck-scarves
○ Performance Shirts → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-performance-shirts
○ Lifestyle T-Shirts → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-t-shirts
▼ FISHING TACKLE:
○ Fishing Rods → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-fishing-rods
○ Rigs / Leaders → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-rigs
○ All Tackle → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-tackle
○ Tumblers → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-tumblers
○ Decals → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-decals
○ Phone Cases → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-phone-cases
○ Other Products → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-accessories
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ RELATED VIDEOS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shark Challenge with NFL Linebacker Sam Barrington:
Defeated by Giant Amberjacks: